Increase your Vocabulary through Root Prefix Suffix Method
Tackle the toughest part of learning a language i.e. vocabulary through a proven technique
This is a simple course in vocabulary. The concepts (Root Prefix Suffix Method) are based on Greek and Latin roots from which English Language has originated. The knowledge of simple root words makes you more confident that you are using language correctly and will give you an edge above the others. Each presentation is especially designed for those preparing for competitive examinations as these tests target the area of vocabulary to increase the difficulty level of the examination.
The usage of the Root Prefix Suffix Method is explained in a simple manner making it very easy for you to understand. The focus point is enriching language by making least effort. The advantage of this method is that you learn a number of words can be learnt by making very little effort. You will get the vocabulary that is sought after by professionals and non-working people alike.
The course focuses on:
- Teaching functional usage of words thereby giving the learner the confidence of using language correctly and can be attended by school students, professionals, those preparing for recruitments or interviews, those targeting competitive examinations or simply by those who want to speak language correctly.
- It is especially designed for students preparing for competitive exams like CAT, GRE, Bank P.O. / Clerk, MAT etc.
The course package:
3 interactive recorded sessions are divided in the following manner:
- Root Words 1 Recorded Class
- Prefixes 1 Recorded Class
- Suffixes 1 Recorded Class
Language of instruction: English